What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

p5k schematic

BrainEater

So as I'm mulling over the issue of these p5k's and Iso submersion , it becomes increasingly clear that a full schematic and part list would be really helpful.

Think there's any chance of finding one ?

Really , any information regarding part placement/value would be helpful.I'm most curious about the PWM-power circuits.

:help:

BrainEater

Ah cmon !

How about a p35 chipset reference one ?

----------

Here's my thought process on this :

We never got past post , so the error has to be in the initialization stage of the boot procedure.....we havnt got to any process that requires 'data processing' so we can possibly eliminate all the data lines.....since these are the high freq area's , that might be one more step towards eliminating capacitance as the issue.

So that leaves circuits that require specific resistance to operate , and well , PWM power circuits fit that bill.

I think what I'm looking for is a low impedance 'sense' line....

Arinoth

Staff member
Actually i dont think you can eliminate the data lines since they will be used during boot up to to get to post. Since its my understanding the cpu pulls the information from the cmos chip, which would require to to access both the address and data lines to do so, then dump it/run it on its own memory.

Latest posts