What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Painting my case: how do I stop paint from scratching off?

CroSsFiRe2009

You might actually have some luck at walmart if your still looking to find those spray paints. Depending on the store, they sometimes have quite a bit of Duplicolor and krylon but its kind of hit and miss. One of them I went to looked like a disaster with used cans everywhere lol.

Ghlin

I'm interested in painting my case aswell (ATCS 840) I found this page at mnpctech

Hope it helps someone!

gingerbee

great site that's where i learned to paint all my stuff have been doing stuff like this for going on 3 + years. wet sand in between coats for a perfect finish clear coat it too.

TopDogZero

The first video on that site about applying vinyl film with a reproduction checker plate pattern looks like an interesting idea. My company gets in polish aluminum checker plate ever now and then and it looks really cool, the stuff he’s using in the video looks to be a good replica and probably a way cheaper alternative.

donkon

Well i painted my case but it does easily scratch, but when it does i just use a black sharpie marker, you cant see a difference.

dmccaulley

automotive spray paint is the best bet, or if you are looking for a black interior, check out some cases that already have it... itll save you a LOT of time, and no headaches.

Latest posts