What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Pc Build Color Theme

Blue pc build theme

• Would not look nice

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Would look nice

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaterCanuck

I am going to build my first pc and i would like to know if a blue and white theme would look nice

MARSTG

No, i find it aggressive for the eye. Purple and white is more common.

Lysrin

It's completely a personal preference. If you like blue and white that's OK. Purple and white looks good too as MARSTG said. I think if you Google nearly any colour scheme you can find a decent looking build out there or ones that look terrible. Go with what you like I say.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Color is a matter of personal preference. I've painted a few cases because I was tired of all the black only cases a few years ago. At least a lot of them are available in white now too. Pick what you like and go for it!

MARSTG

The lights will be incorporated from the mobo or additional lighting kit ?

LegendMask

Actually I do really like white and blue, it all comes down to personal preference.

If you already have a case set on mind do what Lysrin said and google the case with the colour combination and there is a chance you might find it or maybe something similar if you planning to get a common case.

Biff73

I would recomend an all white tg case like NZXT elite 510 or Tecware nexus matched with rgb fans & rgb strips,the interior of your pc can be any colour you want it this way
1568037092550.png
1568037136196.png

Eric Storm

I am going to build my first pc and i would like to know if a blue and white theme would look nice
Personally I don't like neither white and blue (or white and purple). But if YOU like it, you should go for it.
Lyrsin post is the perfect reply to your question
It's completely a personal preference. If you like blue and white that's OK. Purple and white looks good too as MARSTG said. I think if you Google nearly any colour scheme you can find a decent looking build out there or ones that look terrible. Go with what you like I say.

MvSlainXVII

Blue and White seems a good combo. Its a personal preference. It will look better on a case as Biff73 suggested NZXT H500, H510. Randomfrankp has some good bench setup guide. You might check his youtube channel.