What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

[PC] Want Sanyo Eneloops Pre-charged batteries for cheap????

donimo

I was just gonna post this! ha!

They are eneloops, and you can charge them in ANY niMH charger (as per sanyo instructions)

I bought some with mah PC POINTZ!!!

For the record the longer the charger takes the better the charge and the longer the batts last...

Dashock

Yea i was debating whether to get those 1 hour chargers but having several sets of batteries i dont really mind the wait and now knowing the fact that it keeps its charge for a long period of time is also comforting. Im debating to do a review at the moment i have the 2 sets on my Keyboard and Mouse. I have both the Energizer re-chargeables 2500 as well as the Duracell 2650 ones. Personally i can tell you the Energizers already cannot hold their charge and i was using an overnight Energizer charger for them. The Duracell clearly lasts longer but now i wanna see which ones are better as there as some debate of these Eneloops lasting as good as the 2500 ones.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
I have a Panasonic Quick Charger and it killed a set of Eneloops in a year. Go for a trickle charger.

Dashock

Well they suggest not using chargers that takes less than an hour or two to charge but they do say it will make the battery last less if yu use those kinda chargers. Im just gonna stick with this charger that it came with till i can get my hands on the Lacrosse Bf-900 for a very good price. Cant find it sold here in Canada. and its pretty cheap in the states but customs would rape me

thenewguy001

Thanks for the heads up. I picked up a set at my local superstore. They also sell packs of 2 AAA's for $8.99.

Dashock

No worries glad it helped buddy! Im trying to find out when they go on sale. I wanna test out the difference of these vs Duracell 2650's

cdboy

thanks for the heads up. i already bought President's Choice pre-charged.

i love it.

cdboy

No worries glad it helped buddy! Im trying to find out when they go on sale. I wanna test out the difference of these vs Duracell 2650's

so far Canadian Superstore presidents choice precharged battery not on sale yet.

i was hoping they will be, the sooner the better.

futures

Awesome find! I swear by Eneloops.. and the Lacrosse charger mentioned by Dashock.
I think you can still get actual Eneloop branded 4xAAA for $10.99 from Dell.ca until the tomorrow or the next day.

loglive

The 4xAA PCloops are on sale every few weeks for $6.42 at Superstore. Never seen the AAA on sale yet.
Similar AA Duraloops go on sale for about $8 every once in a while.
Only buy if they're made in Japan, must be printed on the pack.
Inexpensive charger? Google Soshine, mine works fine, smarter than the PC or Costco Sanyo in the images.

Latest posts