What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

People of the forums.....behold...The GTX 570

Soultribunal

Staff member
Well naturally with Power Consumption comming down to thermals, I don't think its limiting software/hardware that is lowering the power Requirements on what is essentially a 480. Its way better thermal management.

ST

_dangtx_

Banned
looks like someone at ncix jumped the gun on posting a 570. 1280meg of ram,800mhz core, took a screenie for good measure. so i guess a reworked 470 as well :) dont know about the price tough, 400+ bucks...when you can get cheaper 480's brand new.

Keywork

Post the screenshot! I missed it lol. But I hear ya on the 480's. I can't remember who it was but someone here was selling 480's with water blocks for like ~400 shipped. I still lose sleep over not buying one..... Regardless, i'm still looking forward to what this card will pan out to be.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Screen shots or anything related to a product under an NDA will be pulled without warning. Please try and abide by these rules if possible please.

Best Regards,
ST

Last edited:

akirez64

I'm interested to see benchmarks/price.. Might have to pick one up ;x

_dangtx_

Banned
Screen shots or anything related to a product under an NDA will be pulled without warning. Please try and abide by these rules if possible please.

Best Regards,
ST

dont worry man :)

theyre supposed to be on par with 480's from what they say. well see. so far they got the pricing wrong :p

matsta31

hum that would make me feel even better about my purchase of the watercooled GTX480

mkultra

dont worry man :)

theyre supposed to be on par with 480's from what they say. well see. so far they got the pricing wrong :p

i hope less memory bandwidth won't limit the 570s much, 152gb/s > 192gb/s

OC should be be crazy tho

i saw a link for 570 for sale in europe and it was 300euro, so i guess canada should see 375 at launch and a closer to 400 after the first batch

Latest posts