What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Pics of my new Razer Copperhead mouse

r00tman

Just got it from NCIX last week. The design is gorgeous, but the ergonomics will take some getting used to as this is no ordinary mouse. It's very light and best used with your fingers - people who use their palm will not like this (and would probably prefer the DeathAdder). With the Copperhead, you either love it, or hate it.

I most definitely love mine :D

Photos

Specs
  • 2000 DPI Laser Engine Powered by Razer Precision™
  • 1000 Hz Ultrapolling™ with 1 ms response time as compared with 125Hz/8 ms response time used by other conventional gaming mice
  • 32KB Onboard Memory Powered by Razer Synapse™
  • 7 independently programmable buttons optimized with Razer’s Hyperesponse™ technology for ultra tactile button feedback and maximum actions-per-minute (APM) gameplay
  • Zero-Acoustic Ultraslick™ Teflon feet
  • 16 bit data path, as compared to 8 bit and 12 bit data paths used by other conventional mice
  • High speed motion detection, up to 45ips and 20g / Over 7080 frames per second
  • Always-On™ mode pioneered by Razer™ - the laser engine sensor never powers down to provide instantaneous response at all times during gameplay
  • Award winning Razer™ drivers featuring On-the-Fly Sensitivity™ DPI adjustment pioneered by Razer
  • Size: 5.04" length x 2.5" width x 1.54" height
  • GlowPipe™ non-slip side rails [What on Earth are these for?!]
  • Ergonomic ambidextrous design
  • Ultra large non-slip rubber coated mouse buttons
  • Gold plated USB connector for maximum conductivity [Yeah, right.]
  • 7 foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord

sswilson

Staff member
Do these require the dreaded "claw" method of use?

There was a write-up in one of the mags complaining about the crippling effects of long term use of that mouse method..... :)

(They did say though that it was indeed more effective in fps gaming)

r00tman

Well, this isn't a palm mouse, so you'll have to use your wrist/fingers to control it...but you do not need to "claw" the mouse, and wrist movement is kept to a minimum because of the high sensitivity.

Do these require the dreaded "claw" method of use?

There was a write-up in one of the mags complaining about the crippling effects of long term use of that mouse method..... :)

(They did say though that it was indeed more effective in fps gaming)

Patriote

Of course it is man!
yes.gif
It has 2 side. 1 for control and 1 for speed. It's actually more BS than anything else but still some might prefer one side to the other. I used to use control and since i tried speed (which is just about 2 weeks ago lol) i only use speed now.
happy.gif

Jim

Of course it is man!
yes.gif
It has 2 side. 1 for control and 1 for speed. It's actually more BS than anything else but still some might prefer one side to the other. I used to use control and since i tried speed (which is just about 2 weeks ago lol) i only use speed now.
happy.gif
Yea more the bs part is what I figured it'd be.I know 20 - 30 bucks plus shipping so what give it a try,lots of different brands which ones don't suck.I'd be into the speed type.So you think its better than the desktop eh ?

Latest posts