What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Pixel 7 and 7 Pro launched

JD

Staff member
I'd agree with you guys if the caption text under the app was normally truncated like everything else, but it isn't. Surely seems more like a bug than a feature. Other apps look like "Wealthsim..." or "SmartThin..." whereas its just [half-u]thenticator.

Pixel 7 is the first 64bit-only Android phone too, was expecting some hiccups but so far things seem normal.

It's technically only 1mm shorter and weighs 2g more, but I swear it's lighter and easier to handle. It must be that the weight distribution is more even?

FreeKnight

On the topic of the Pixel 7 Pro. Google received my return Oct 25th and still hasn't given me a refund. UPS shows it delivered that day.
Their support has now requested me to give them consent to access the IMEI and locator services on the phone which makes me suspect they lost it somewhere in processing.

Very unimpressed.

FreeKnight

Got an email last night 'we we able to process your return' and they did for the phone, and not the two cases or screen protectors that were in the same box and had their RMA sheets attached.

So while I've gotten the payment for the phone, there's about $200 in accessories google still can't account for. Sheesh.

• Sad
Reactions: JD

Latest posts