What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

please critique this build

JD

Staff member
Looks good :thumb:

As per the hard drive, that WD 640GB is supposed to be one of the faster drives out there right now, though it seems it's somewhat hit and miss as people have gotten slow ones, but I think that's just due to the AAM (I think?) being set incorrectly.

klaiboi

its not so much i have the intention of going CF but i think that maybe once the 4870 drops in price to sub 200 it would be a worthwhile upgrade down the road so i would like to keep it an option....

as for the HDD thats what i hear you just got to disable AAM and it should perform faster

Ogdin

klaiboi

man that's a lot more then i thought you could power with 750 watts lol.... but the PC P&C isn't modular.... they wouldn't happen to make a modular one would they?

klaiboi

o well then i guess ill just have lots and lots of room to upgrade lol thanks everyone for your help

Dashock

Plus One for the Noctua Nf-p12s fan i have now 6 of them in my water cooling setup and their silent those tricools are loud arse mofoos but their good for getting air out of a hot case the hard ware canucks sale has the Noctua's at 12.99 pretty good deal i paid 17.99 for 2 of them not too long ago lol so grab em when their cheaper! cheers and good luck

cdn_Madrach

Pretty much everything has been covered here as far as parts but I would just add that you should use the price compare on the site to get as good a price as possible for your parts. I've used it a few times and it helps:thumb: