What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Please help!! questions about have 932 case!!!!!

go flames go

ok, hi i just a have some questions about this case I bought

1. how do you remove the black metal plates behind the 5 and a quarter inch bays.

2. do you remove all of them or just the ones in use.

3. there is also a black plate in front of the 230mm fan on the bottom, the red one. DO i remove that too?

4. What are the black stickies that come with it that tell you to put them on the optical drive sides.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Try reading through this:
http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...304-cooler-master-haf-932-case-review-10.html
It may give you some insight. But from what I can see:

1 - Wiggle them back and forth as you would a regular cover plate until it snaps off and/or remove and screws that hold the plate in place.

2 - Just the ones you need to in order to install 5.25'' devices.

3 - Which back plate are you referring to? Do you have a picture of it or can you describe it more?

4 - There does seem to be any mention of a "sticky" to attach to the optical drives, could you describe it?

Hope it helps...

Bones

Some pictures would definitely help ...

1. Do you mean the mother board expansion slots?
2. If so, you only need to remove those that are "in use" and they just pop off.
3 & 4. I don't know of any plate in front of the fan or any stickies...

Attachments

• innerrearmiddle.jpg
    innerrearmiddle.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 183

go flames go

cmeatphor answered my question. by black stickies i mean there are these little black thing it shows putting on the optical drive to like help it slide in?

go flames go

ok i just twisted off 1 of the plates for my optical drives and it just snapped off is this right? also anyone know about this black pads?

CMetaphor

Quadfather
If there were no screws holding the 5.25 plates in place then yes, you "snap it off" to remove them to make a hole for an optical drive. Still dont find mention of those pads youre talking about though...

go flames go

yah theres no screws. its hard to describe the pads. there like like little black little pads... well here ill take a pic one i find them...