I'm sure its the same process as OC'ing any nVidia GPU (s), persoanlly I have ditched Riva in favour of Precision for simplicity reasons, in particular setting up Profiles. The best way I found to reach a stable OC with my 280's is by following this routine:
1. OC Card to desired level, as in Core / Shaders / Mem (soem folks go a little at time on each, but I like to speed the process up a bit.
2. Check for Artifacts quickly running the ATI tool...if good,,then
3. Play Crysis for about 15 - 20 minutes...check your max Temps as your playing (another good option with Precision OSD)...if no artifacts...then..
4. Very quickly close n exit Crysis and open ATI Tools and scan for Artifacts...if none...
5. Bump everything up a little more and repeat.
Hardware Canucks is focused in-depth reviews of the the latest graphics cards, CPUs, storage, smartphones, notebooks and gaming peripherals. Join us as we unbox, review and benchmark the best computer hardware on the market.