What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

dosmond

There's more but this is all I'm showing, very messy underneath my desk.... Btw, the monitor stand was great when I had a 19" Monitor, but with my new 28" it's way to high... I need a shorter desk, taller chair or maybe a monitor mount.
"

Keltron 3030

There's more but this is all I'm showing, very messy underneath my desk.... Btw, the monitor stand was great when I had a 19" Monitor, but with my new 28" it's way to high... I need a shorter desk, taller chair or maybe a monitor mount.
"

That a Biohazard PC by chance? I heard their real expensive.

cul8erppl

Wow, Dosmond, I have the same desk as u! But, in the brown/wood color. I know what you mean with the height, so I went with the Acer X223w, which has a shorter LCD Stand.

Anyway, here it is. Complete with congee and Cepacol. Ugh, throat infection, :(.

Attachments

Socrates_Johnston

Wow, Dosmond, I have the same desk as u! But, in the brown/wood color. I know what you mean with the height, so I went with the Acer X223w, which has a shorter LCD Stand.

Anyway, here it is. Complete with congee and Cepacol. Ugh, throat infection, :(.
is that catch-22 i see?

Arinoth

Staff member
My girlfriend has that desk as well, POS is what it is though. I could go on about the complains about that desk but i wont. We both will be buying new ones hopefully this fall after we move

cul8erppl

^^^ eh, the desk is alrite, i kinda like it. the only thing is the height, but it's pretty sturdy. it can take a beating. i keep bashing it, from unsolvable assignment questions. doesn't wobble or anything.

is that catch-22 i see?
LoL, nope. It's "At Risk" 2nd Edition. ABout natural hazards, vulnerability, and disasters.

Latest posts

Twitter