What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

Kayen

Who says i have a gf ;p.
My desk:
Empty cup noodles, various plastic forks, empty takeout containers, random books(2-3 of them are my learners books(I NEED TO GET TI >_>), games, pens pencils, Various books,empty cd cases, speakers, PSU box, wallet , cellphones(i think ihave 3-4 kciking around on there, 2 of them are active lol) , mp3 players, various cables, house phone, about 289084903859034 random pieces of paper, pokemon figureines(where did those come from..o_0), vitamins, box of whey protien, 15 pound dumbell, 2 bar towels, various empty packagings for things i've bought, clothes labels, receipts for things i'ev bought, a few digital cams, hmmm...

It works : D though i found 2-3 catapillars on my desk o_0

Phobia

Nice TV man. Is that the V or W series from Sony? 40 or 46?
its a sony bravia KDL-40s4100 40" 1080p

Nice! MM case. Hey quick question for ya.. how did you mounted the 120mm fans? I've got a few Yate loons with the corner screws.. But there's no threads in the actual case. What did you use?
I used fan screws that i got from other fans. I also used a few 1.5" or 2" screws to mount the front bottom 3 fans, that way i could mount my rad on my fans

implosion222

its a sony bravia KDL-40s4100 40" 1080p

I used fan screws that i got from other fans. I also used a few 1.5" or 2" screws to mount the front bottom 3 fans, that way i could mount my rad on my fans

See I bought "fan screws" from ncix and I fail to see how those will hold the fan in place, there's no nut or washers to hold the fan from inside the case.. The rad was easy to mount, I mounted the fans with it.

Phobia

i just screwed the fan screws into the fan covers, then into the case, then into the fans. they don't need a nut or washer, they stay in there. the 2" screws i used for the other fans do though.

implosion222

i just screwed the fan screws into the fan covers, then into the case, then into the fans. they don't need a nut or washer, they stay in there. the 2" screws i used for the other fans do though.

Not happening here.. the screw goes right through without screwing on anything therefore making the fan loose. I gotta find a way to make them hold onto the case..

NyteOwl

Nice setup! I like that small corner desk! Who makes it/where did you get it?

My main setup - soon to be revamped. The basement setup isn't currently fit for public display :whistle:

Last edited:

Mars

woo CRT ftw!
Still waiting for that monster to die so I can justify getting a second 24" LCD. :biggrin:

I was going to put the second monitor on top of the first one where the center speaker is now, but the putting the CRT there bent the board far too much for me to be comfortable.

Nice setup! I like that small corner desk! Who makes it/where did you get it?
Cheapo walmart desk that needed assembling.

Despite looking small in that photo, it is ridiculously heavy, it's going to need to come apart into at least 4 pieces when I move.

Latest posts

Twitter