What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

Mars

Hey, I was thinking of doing the dual vertical monitors too, how does it work compared to horizontal monitors?

Evilyeti

Hey, I was thinking of doing the dual vertical monitors too, how does it work compared to horizontal monitors?
It is taking some adjusting to, but its working out great. The only downfall so far is the way i have my keyboards setup.

+1 For EvilYeti usin Noctua Fan nice setup man......
Thanks, the fans are nice, so quite i can't hear them. Haven't added all the fans to the case yet though. Waiting to make a few more changes.

Mars

It is taking some adjusting to, but its working out great. The only downfall so far is the way i have my keyboards setup.
You can buy standalone keyboard trays, you should be able to screw one in below, so you'd have the bottom screen keyboard physically below the top screen keyboard.

Not an issue for me anyway, I'd have the dual screens on 1 computer.

NyteOwl

Could always make a nice tilt supprt to elevate the rear keyboard or use a laptop rest to get the same effect.

Evilyeti

You can buy standalone keyboard trays, you should be able to screw one in below, so you'd have the bottom screen keyboard physically below the top screen keyboard.

Not an issue for me anyway, I'd have the dual screens on 1 computer.
On an much older desk i had a few years back, i went threw two of those hanging keyboard trays. I did think of that, but worried i will break them again

Could always make a nice tilt supprt to elevate the rear keyboard or use a laptop rest to get the same effect.
I am thinking of trying this, thx for the idea :)

khelben1979

Website
bear-spirit.blogspot.com

Okay, here it is! Outdated hardware by todays standards, but it works good. Can handle Doom 3 in 1024x768(not without nicks in the graphics, though).

And dont ask me how much money I've spent on this thing... :ph34r:

MpG

My own little power center, which I just finished fixing up. Just got the 32" 1080P Samsung, which gives the place a certain "I spend WAY too much time here".
View attachment 2658

Last edited: