What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Oh! I taught you had one for sale... I need to do some research on the matter, but both are interesting. Heck, I know the DS3L like the back of my hand...

BALISTX

Nope I don't I'm still rigless with my case sitting on the floor having only the Seagate 250GB SATAII drive, LG 18X DVD±RW and 4x120mm case fans in it

NyteOwl

Ultimate Chorus
Very nice. I've used an old Fender Vibroverb and hated when I had to give it back to it's owner. I'd like to find a Marshall BluesBreaker in good condition but they're like hen's teeth.

Dwayne

My Desk

Here is a snap of my little corner of the room.

You can see my Acer 22" X223W... very serviceable even if it isn't stunning :thumb:

Also my TrackIR and X52 can be seen... though I have spent more time reading these forums than flying lately! :censored:

tzetsin

Also my TrackIR and X52 can be seen... though I have spent more time reading these forums than flying lately! :censored:

oh Dwayne another flight sim nut?

Heres mine...

desk.jpg

I think my Saitek pro flight yoke system is hiding in the mess there somewhere too lol

excuse the mess, i just put together this computer area.... though honestly i cant see it getting cleaner any time soon anyway lol

Dwayne

oh Dwayne another flight sim nut?
I barely earn the name flight sim nut compared to your setup! But I don't see a TrackIR... you must, and I mean "must" get one! I cannot imagine flying any sim without it.

My current installed flight sims are:

FS X - Added the Twotter from Aerosoft, and their Lukla / Mount Everest X scenery. Very sweet.

LOMAC Flaming Cliffs

IL2 - 1946.

I really need to fire up the sims and do some flying again, but these boards are great! :haha:

tzetsin

lol you think i need trackIR with 66 inches of monitor space? actually i was thinking of getting it, i was going to get it a while ago, but i got a vusix vr920 instead. it was a mistake, the IR is better, but the vusix is still pretty cool.

i think i've got every add on available for the flight sim lol fs genisis for the world, FEX, GEX, coranado's flight suite, (my fav is the cesna 182R) and i'm impatiently waiting for Real environment extreem...

i just got Xplane 9 wich is gorgeous! and runs alot smoother than fsx... its got its own downsides from fsx though...

I fly with a few friends with IL2 also. I've been thinking about getting the lukla xscenery, how large is the scenery area with that one?

Dwayne

Heh, with the multi-monitor it makes the TrackIR a little less of a needed gadget I guess, but it is still cool to use the 6 axis to look at dials close, over the nose landing, out the side window and so on!

I don't know the coverage but I read the review at Avsim and it just looked so nice I had to get it. I wanted one real nice commercial aircraft and decided that I would get the Twotter because it has the Canadian SAR paint scheme (I turned down a posting to Yellowknife... bad timing for me but it would have been fun!). Another reason for the Twin is the ability to put on floats, skiis or wheels and fly anywhere in the world.

I would link the review but Avsim clicks me through and doesn't put the address up in the bar for a quick cut and paste. It is easy to find though, have a look.

I have a few add ons, the Extreme Landscapes 2 for North America and the World one. Cloud 9 landclasses for Canada and the US and MyTraffic X for some added colour.

Twitter