What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

lowfat

Staff member
Inspiring! I like that 3D printed DC adapter bracket :) What's that PC skeleton doing on the side?
My rig? :haha:

My pump died a few months ago and transplanted to a Define R5 I had from my old server. Both the power and reset switches broke while I was putting the hardware off.The switches are pretty unique so I couldn't fix them. So I have to leave the panel off so I can power the computer on w/ a screw drivers. I threw the front in the garbage since the power buttons were useless.

I have plans to make a new case for it. Just too many ongoing projects and not enough time. But getting close to finishing all the software on the server so I hope to get started soonish.

supaflyx3

Finally got around to cable managing and cleaning my desk up, I still need more cable ties, some sticky tack for posters & a proper server/networking rack but it's a huge improvement over what it was lol

Xeven

This is my office desk (and a new chair, which replaced the same exact one :ph34r:). My working / game area is different, but it's basically in shambles at the moment. I'll try to post it once I have my current build put together and I've cleaned it up from the post apocalyptic state that it's currently in. :haha:

Latest posts

Twitter