What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

waxbytes

Hi everyone, I was going to post pictures of my desk here but I need to have at least one regular post before I can link to pictures. So my next post will have the pictures in it, I hope.

ChuckleBrother

Love your setup Vortex.

Recently moved, so my setup has changed, for the better I think. I'm not entirely done setting it up, but there are just a few more things to do(run a cable from my router to my xbox, and arrange the final setup on my media server). Still gotta do something with the cable for my computer, I guess I will ahve to try and tuck it under the baseboard.

So here she is, in my corner:

Empty_Quarter

My first ever computer case was that exact same xblade. I sold the machine many years ago, but I miss it :(

Looks good supergrover! Lovin' the secondary portrait monitor.

Supergrover

Website
www.cmstorm.com
My first ever computer case was that exact same xblade. I sold the machine many years ago, but I miss it :(

Looks good supergrover! Lovin' the secondary portrait monitor.
The wife picked that case......... she likes "shiny" I find it flimsy IMO. But I hardly ever use it;)

I am thinking of maybe grabbing one of those evga usb gfx for a third monitor, I have another samsung 906bw in storage ( wife prefers 4:3) and would like to mount it on the left, vent/x-fire/etc on the right , temps on the left and games for the main monitor.

BrainEater

Is that a neural impulse actuator hangin there ?!!

----

Oh and....budwieser ? for shame.

:haha:

Twitter