What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

r0k0

Folding Team
That Steelseries keyboard is an oldie! I had one of those. Still have it around here somewhere I believe...
if they could make a new one now, same layout with RGB and better keys i would buy it again and again for a spare just in case... i cannot play with another keyboard than this one.. even gaming pads dont cut it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

GrinderCAN

Love the hangar for the headset!

A couple of months ago I finally got rid of my 25 or 30 year old crappy desk, painted my office, and got a new IKEA setup (two desk tops, two file cabinets and some legs, chair, cable management hangars).

It's rarely this neat!

desk.jpg

bjcsoln

Here is my desk in my new apartment. Decided to go a little crazy and ran 2.5" PVC tubing to hide all of the cabling, as well as use it for the monitor mount. Really happy how it turned out, for the most cases everything is nice and clean, the (new) colouring of the PVC goes really well with the rest of the place.

Of course, it will suck if I ever need to add some additional cabling, but that's a problem for another day.1586981812188.png

bjcsoln

PVC wire mod. I like it!
Thanks - I even have a branch that runs through the wall into the living room. I have the apple TV up on the top shelf in the den, and just run the HDMI and network cable out through the wall behind the TV.