What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

lowfat

Staff member
Not really my desk, but its next to my desk so maybe that counts? Bought a small 10GbE switch so I had to do a bunch of cable management for the 'homelab'.

The underside of the desk has; Netgear GS116E V2, Mikrotek CRS305-1G-4S+IN, Hue Hub, 150W 24V PSU for plants, PoE injector for Ruckus AP, 2 power bars, and then a Sanyo Denki dropped down to 7V via buck converter.

Then on the shelf, my PfSense machine, modem, Home Assistant Pi, and my server.

MVIMG_20200713_132726 (Large).jpg

MVIMG_20200713_132252 (Large).jpg

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Seeing great clean setups like these always inspire me to want to clean mine up to be a lot more...presentable...but then I never get to it... One of these damn days I'll have a cleaned up desk and share it...one of these days...
haha i will share mine in comming days i felt same way being in that tiny cramped apt was not good for visual aesthetic. got a new desk and a new room for gear.

AurosGamer

Is a curved monitor really worth it?

It is either I get a 28 inch 4K or some low res curved screen first. I am needing of a new monitor.
[/QUOTE

Definitely worth, a whole new immersed gaming experience, less eye strain and better peripheral view in battle. The 32 was on sale at less than the 27 at Amazon AMD Free Sync is an added plus.

Izerous

Folding Team
I have been happy with 28in 4k panel from Samsung, my only complaint has been the vesa mounting holes are in a stupid position making it awkward to mount to anything unless you mount it upside down... makes the BIOS screen interesting.

I'd love an extra wide 4K curved screen but saw the prices on anything like that and could buy 3x4k panels for those prices.

sswilson

Staff member
I have been happy with 28in 4k panel from Samsung, my only complaint has been the vesa mounting holes are in a stupid position making it awkward to mount to anything unless you mount it upside down... makes the BIOS screen interesting.

I'd love an extra wide 4K curved screen but saw the prices on anything like that and could buy 3x4k panels for those prices.
Is it one of the models that has a part of the stand that can't be removed without removing the back casing?

Latest posts

Twitter