What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

Izerous

Folding Team
Is it one of the models that has a part of the stand that can't be removed without removing the back casing?

No the holes are at the top of the panel, so to get it higher on a standard mount need to flip it upside down so the holes are at the bottom instead. You can see in the image the VESA bracket is pretty much right on the edge of the casing.

20200719_113012_HDR.jpg

sswilson

Staff member
Yeah, that's weird. I thought the LG I just bought was strange enough for having it about 1/3 up the back instead of centered, but having it tight against the top is certainly a bizarre design.

lowfat

Staff member
Mostly the same as before. Just new rig & sub in there and cleaned up wiring again.

k3qtYp3.jpg

B4UM6sw.jpg

g1U0nlf.jpg

MzKaDo4.jpg

Backside of the desk
ckIqAlM.jpg

6prTjJX.jpg

EDIT: Can't really see the 32" display. Added pic.
export-83.jpg

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
Everybody's desks are so neat and tidy... mine... not so much. :)

Still need to grab some kind of keyboard / mouse for the gaming station, and at some point grab a 27" monitor for the work station.

Complete desktop.jpg

G

Downright dirty area, This weekend is my 1 year complete teardown and clean but here is a quick and crappy shot of part of my mains area, sits in the corner of our family room ( IE our smoking room. )20210212_234816.jpg

EDITL Didnt even realize I had one of my Canucks mug in the shot until I posted this post.

Wicked15

Well, I've been told I am taking up too much room upstairs in the kids playroom now that we have a 2nd child lol.
Down into the basement I go now that I have my wifi adapter installed. Great for the summer as it's nice a cool - might not be so pleasant come winter but I just keep telling myself to think of the CPU temps I'll get!!😅
PXL_20210721_160808750.jpg

Latest posts

Twitter