What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

Cptn Vortex

I had a bad experience with Appleton about 7 years ago... seeing as it is the only rum at the liquor store I havent had, maybe I should try it again...

cwestwell

Yes the apple sticker is lame but you wouldn't believe how many apple freaks I convinced that my computer was a new Mac G6 black edition....it was great I mostly was out to prove to my friend that most apple users don't actually know what a mac is all they see is (oooooo pretty) The Lian-LI V series makes an easy fraud to apple G series....anyway then I took the sticker off but it left sticky glue on the side of the case which I was to lazy to clean properly so I put the other sticker from my Ipod on there to cover it....I feel lame for having to give excuses for my apple sticker but in all honesty while I was taking pictures of the desk to post I saw the sticker and thought damn I should take that off so I dont look like a douchebag on HWC but then lazy took over and the rest is history.

Caldezar

Desktop_Area_01.jpg

Desktop_Area_02.jpg

My little gaming corner in the world

My Gaming Rig (Left PC)
Power Supply: Corsair CMPSU-620HX
Mother Board: Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
Heat Sink: Thermalright ULTRA-120 Extreme
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 4x1GB PC2-8500
Hard Drives: 3x Western Digital 500GB Sata2
Video Card: EVGA 8800GTS (512MB) Crysis Edition(670/1674)
Operating System: Windows Vista Ultimate x64
Fans: 6x Noctua NF-S12-1200 120MM
Case: Antec Ninehundred
LCD: Samsung 24" 2493HM

Mouse: Logitech G7
Keyboard: Logitech G15 v2

Speakers: Logitech 4.1

My Other Rig (Right PC)
Power Supply: ThermalTake TR2-500W
Mother Board: MSI 975X Platinum
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400
Memory: Kingston 4x1GB PC2-6400
Hard Drives: 1x Seagate 400GB Sata2
Video Card: EVGA Nvidia 7300GT
Operating System: Windows Vista Ultimate x64
Fans: 5x Antec TriCool 120MM Case Fans
Case: Antec Ninehundred
LCD: Samsung 24" 245bw

Mouse: Logitech G7
Keyboard: Logitech G15 v1

Speakers: None

HAHAHA! OK, you know you are a true tech when your room is nicely carpeted, the walls are painted pristine blue, you have a sweet home theater setup... and your desk is still a door skin and a piece of plywood held up by two saw-horses! That's living the life my friend! I love it and I'm sorry to see you swapped it out!

Last edited:

Caldezar

OK, so here's my desk. Believe it or not, that's a 22" monitor tucked in to the corner. Hardly looks like it since the desk is such a monster. Friends have dubbed it "The Cockpit". =P

Latest posts