What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

reaverclan

thanks new someone would find it lol it was how i learned to read lol dad would read me a chapter and i would want to read more after he went bed:biggrin:

ChuckleBrother

Hardy boys! I should have known that(I've read nearly ever hardy boys book ever written), I guess its just been too long:(.

implosion222

winner lol:clap::clap::clap::thumb: but can it blend?

:p Well... maybe I'll have to take a pic of my modded USB blender... ahah. Although that would be a good project to start.. umm.

I never knew HardwareCanucks had a big forum like that.. I'm an Ncix user :bleh:

in a couple of weeks I'll be adding a Nice MM case fully watercooled to this pic :biggrin:

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter