What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

cmac79

my setup has changed since i posted my desk so i deleted and postin with new system. And no im not a peepin tom the glasses on the window are for watchin the cruise ships when they come in lmao

Dwayne

CMAC79, Is that a folding stock replica M-16/AR-15? Looks like the carbine version... hmm are you a terrorist? :biggrin:

Dwayne

Heh, mean looking rig. I am not a paintball player, I get to fire the real things occasionally though... the C-7 version we call it in the CF, vice M-16. I have not handled the short stocks or carbines though I have seen pictures.

BrainEater

Nice rigs.

---------

Paintball is really fun,I've played it for years on and off.....I've actually considered buying my own gear for it.....good times.

:thumb:

cwestwell

Nice framed MAD...Do you collect or were they hand downs.

You know I love that as you go through the members pic you notice most have a $3000 PC setup sitting on top of a maximum $100 desk assuming it isn't made of dumpster diving recovered construction materials. Or Jeri rigged out of pieces of furniture you found in your basement.

miggs78

my setup has changed since i posted my desk so i deleted and postin with new system. And no im not a peepin tom the glasses on the window are for watchin the cruise ships when they come in lmao
God save us from that terrorist.. Ima call SWAT, we're taking you down :rofl:.. Nice guitar too.. :biggrin:

Twitter