What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

lowfat

Staff member
Same one I ordered as well, but with the options I got (yes chairs have options lol) it was considerably more than that price.

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn son, what makes that chair worth that kind of dinaro? it doesnt even look comfortable to slouch in.... I'm in the market for a new chair too... the selection at staples just doesnt sooth my derrier. any suggestions?
Slouching is bad :bleh:. One of the reason I am going all out on a chair, I have awful posture and it is mostly because the chairs I have used aren't comfortable or supporting enough. I sit in my computer chair usually 8+ hours a day and it does a number on my back (and my butt). I've bought 3-4 $100-$150 chairs in the past couple of years and they always start falling apart within a year or so. The Aeron has a 12 year warranty so I won't be needing a new chair for a long while.

tzetsin

hehe, the slouching part was a joke ;) but i hear ya, i spend 12 + hours in a chair myself, usually at work where i have no choice of the chair i sit in, though they are usually comfortable enough... as long as i lock the chairback. The chair i have at home is comfortable, and i hate to give it up, but the seat coushon is toast and i'm now sitting on the bolt plate, which is a bit hard on my tailbone.

I've got some questions for you guys regarding chairs, but i'm going to make a new thread since we're getting a wee bit off topic here heh.

Just to stay on topic, heres an updated pic of my desk... just becuase i'm tired of seeing all your "tidy" desks ;D an thats not my normal chair...

IMG_8296.jpg

FreqE1

tzetsin that's a lot of monitor to very little desk! Looks like a great flight sim rig, do you have one of those triplehead2go thingies?

tzetsin

tzetsin that's a lot of monitor to very little desk! Looks like a great flight sim rig, do you have one of those triplehead2go thingies?

Yes, its on a triplehead2go. The whole settup is made specifically for FSX. it works phenomenally.

you a fsx fan?

Phobia

sky i have those shelves.. and i used anchor bolt things.. bad idea. I put books on it, and now its leaning :|the top has come out of the wall about half an inch.. im too lazy to fix it too.. :(

FreqE1

Yes, its on a triplehead2go. The whole settup is made specifically for FSX. it works phenomenally.

you a fsx fan?
Not yet but it's something I'm interested in. Once I have my new monitor and a second 4850 (ordering tomorrow) I plan to buy FSX and maybe get the flight controls for Christmas or at least some assistance in purchasing them.

Twitter