What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

Cptn Vortex

Not my desk, but it is my new place to chill. I have a Ceiling mount now, just need to get longer cables and a big drill bit.

Nice big screen Lol

THIS is how you fix an Xbox 360:

Last edited:

Chilly

My first HWC post!! here is my setup.
Holy... That didn't even fit on my 30" LCD even while at a 2560x1600 resolution. I haven't encountered a side scrolling situation with it till now. :haha:

Friendly note, you might wanna resize it so people with monitors smaller than the sun can view your pictures. :thumb:

Eagle Eye

Damn it scales massive pics, Welcome to forums and nice first statement a word of advice "edit resize resize!!!" Quick question and I am no judge of character but what the hell is Santa doing to that Polar Bear!! LOL

On a side note nice setup you have, I wish klipsch still sold the Pro-Media series they were awesome.

@ Lowfat ewww McDonalds...:bleh:

@ Vortex interesting 360 setup you have there I was unaware that microsft and wendy's were working together. I must say that has to be the single most interesting shroud I have ever seen.

EE

Digikid

Banned
Scales...pls post that wallpaper! That would make for an EXCELLENT prank for a friend of mine.

Very interesting Xox 360 you have there. LOL!!!!!!!

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter