What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

lowfat

Staff member
took some better pics. This time I decided to clean up a bit.

and the most expensive part of my system :doh: .... my chair

lowfat

Staff member
Nice! :thumb:

Love that case too. I might get it.
which one? There are 3 different ones in the pics :bleh:

I assume you mean the Lian Li. Its a great case, but if you do decide to get it I highly suggest grabbing a BS-03 PCI PCI exhaust fan for it. It runs a little warm up top.

Infiniti

which one? There are 3 different ones in the pics :bleh:

I assume you mean the Lian Li. Its a great case, but if you do decide to get it I highly suggest grabbing a BS-03 PCI PCI exhaust fan for it. It runs a little warm up top.
Yep, the Lian Li.

Newegg doesn't have the exhaust fan in stock though, so I doubt I'll be getting it till I get my SLI setup.

lowfat

Staff member
Well newegg has the BS-06. Which I thought would fit until today when I heard it doesn't (already have it ordered). But it does work with some double sided tape :blarg:

Plus your card(s) exhaust the air out of the case. One my my 4870's doesn't :angry2:

Cptn Vortex

Pssssh who uses a real case for their Xbox....sheeeesh

Nice headphones. I was going to grab those until I settled on the AKG's. But good to see people with good taste!

manbearpig

@ manbearbig - damn man you must get some nasty glare during the sunny days. nice setup though, thats quite the view.... =)
Actually it's not a problem with the lcd but you should have seen it with this bad boy in there. Daytime gaming meant brightness cranked another 50%