What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

yaddam205

Well newegg has the BS-06. Which I thought would fit until today when I heard it doesn't (already have it ordered). But it does work with some double sided tape :blarg:
Nothing wrong with a little tape :biggrin:

I just put my PC-a05 together and it's a sweet piece of case.
Is that a 7G keyboard on your desk? I am looking to replace my Cyborg.

element291

Here's my desk. G15 2nd Gen coming this week! Sorry for the crappy cellphone pictures. My camera is out of commission. 22" Samsung monitor, and 32" LG LCD TV.

lowfat

Staff member
Nothing wrong with a little tape :biggrin:

I just put my PC-a05 together and it's a sweet piece of case.
Is that a 7G keyboard on your desk? I am looking to replace my Cyborg.
o its you :thumb:

Yes its a 7G. If you want a no gimmick keyboard that is an absolute dream to type on, it is amsolutely amazing. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

Eagle Eye

Pretty slick man, I'm loving the sight of the fleshy brown goodness you've got spinning inside your case its a sign of man with good taste :thumb:

EE

NightRain

Ok, I've decided to post my desk. Actually a couple of different shots that may require you to piece the puzzle together. They weren't all take the same time. Here goes.

First my main desk section. I actually just replaced the MX1000 with the MX Revolution mouse about 6 weeks ago.

To the left side of my desk area. I have more new games now like The Witcher Enhanced, Halo 2, Left 4 Dead, Crysis, Crysis Warhead and more.

Under my desk.

Right of my desk, no longer have the printer cart it is now on the bottom of my TV shelf.

That is all for that room but I though I'd show my TV room too: