What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

Yeah, you don't see the web of wires behind the monitor. It is scary.
Well, wifey wants me to finish the basement and relocate my rear end there, hence I will be getting new furniture, wiring setup, etc. So, in a few difficult months, if I do not lose my job, I will be posting new setup with 3 computers (Vista, Linux and OpenBSD). If only I can find dirt cheap 19-20 inch LCD monitor to quit switching between sources...eh...

Realityshift

Yeah its pretty messy I just set up that pc last week and last night I pulled it all out to attach the Vga cable to my monitor for dual GPU folding. I have a whole bunch of velcro cable ties to clean the whole mess up I just havent gotten to it yet =(

Lithotech

Ergonomically horrible too. Not even looking at the TV area...

You need a bigger side table or a real desk. I am mostly concerned about the mouse, but ideally you should be able to fit your legs under whatever holds the keyboard and rest your forearm on whatever holds the mouse.

Do you kneel at the systems??

3 of 7

I'm more concerned about your games/movies sitting in the sun.... They don't like that much.

iSlay

Mine is only a quick job until i move to the other room and get desk and decent set up etc.

Do you kneel at the systems??
No, I am a small chap. :blarg:

And as i said its a quick job until i get new desk etc.

The MAX

^ haha sweet! Great minds think alike!

I've done a couple of revisions since then. Got the inside of the case painted black and couple of holes for cable management and such.

I've also done a quick/easy mod tonight you might be interested in if you love the grills and have that eyesore of an optical drive sticking out.

Keep an eye open for it, I'm posting it later!

Latest posts

Twitter