What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

Jack Rabbit

haha heh.

Thats not actually what my desk looks like normally.It was cleanup time after a lan , it looked like a funny shot so....

:thumb:
goram that is some pile of dead soldiers. Were you making Kung Fu jokes about the last ones? "Ah, yes Grasshopper, you will learn quickly your fate."

@low fat, great work with the cable management!

@mattlef, I really like that desk. Real wood is the best.

BrainEater

Hehe

That pics really old , like 2 or 3 years.......I run dual 19" Viewsonic LCD's now.And a completely new rig ( the one shown is my old p4)....

:thumb:

Kayen

Well here is my desk. Now it is not normally anywhere near this clean, I just happened to have done a big clean yesterday. So I figured now is about the best time to take some pictures of it.

Haha, looks towards the shelves and towards that top of that photo.. xD

implosion222

Lowfat :eek: hai there! I knew that setup looked familiar
I never knew you were an actual member! I keep hearing about this place from the Ncix

forum.. thought I'd check it out. Glad I did. :clap: Btw nice setup as always... I want that
monitor :haha:

ipaine

Haha, looks towards the shelves and towards that top of that photo.. xD

Hey that is clean, well by the standards I set for my desk that is. You should have seen it before I cleaned, I don't think there was any real desk space left anywhere. :biggrin:

enaberif

hahah I had JUST ate breakfast when I took that pic.

My desk looks like that due to all the work I was doing with my now defunct project.

Latest posts

Twitter