What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

RONEDOGG

its a custom made 125 gallon acthually. in the tank are 2 gold sevrums and 2 green sevrums, and a few fancy plecos. basically just to keep the tank cycled in between my odd fish i tend to keep.
i had 2 really nice sting rays in there for the past 3 months. they are now in my 400 gal with my datnoids, and arowanas

dataxpert

Banned
I have to keep in the same way, so here the desk I use for my email, with a pics of a tank at the right too, If ronedogg will have post it last week, you will have see also the missing 72 gal. for now the tank is in my shop, i will drill a hole in it for the pipe.

Yes a Dell XPs 420 , pls don't laugh i have better one to post ....... it was just to keep in the mood tank - CP

dataxpert

Banned
I can live you with the impression i'm purchasse only Brand PC

here a pic of my WC Mozart , than I share with my 6 years son for some light gaming, I will go friday purchase a LCD TV for replace that crap one on the pics for is PS2 , an other day, other PC, and my shop , with my squeleton projects on the bench

http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/../imagehosting/522449f784ec94581.gif

Twitter