What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

Lithotech

Website
www.esnips.com
KVM's aren't always what they are cracked up to be, and sometimes just running separate KB/mouse is best. Case in point, that LG G15 keyboard is USB, and needs it for the LCD to work. A KVM is almost always a PS2 connection, rendering that G15 useless. Some KVMs will support USB devices, but they are few and far between, and a hellova lot of money.

OneManHitSquad

the small computer on the right on the shelf is a media box ..it is the Sugo-03 , I use it to do any burning , media transfer , HD TV , while not tying up my gaming computer

...its the old US military mantra...why build 1 when you can build 2 at twice the price

LionRed

Website
mahutaweather.no-ip.org
My guess (looking at the picture) would be the same reason as the two pairs of speakers. There is a computer case on both the left and the right of the picture. Two of everything. :biggrin:
Could use Multiplicity to use one K/M to control both comps. Or another software program that is free. To get rid of a set of speakers...you could just run a line out from one computer to the line in on the other.

But whatever you like is what you like :biggrin:

aviduser

Just cut open the lid on the case to fit 2-140mm fans today.

Its not quite like the command centers you guys got going on, but I like it.

sswilson

Staff member
Love the window frame in this pic..... Don't think I've ever seen rounded corners on a frame like that. Was it original to the house or is it something you did yourself?