What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

3 of 7

Love the window frame in this pic..... Don't think I've ever seen rounded corners on a frame like that. Was it original to the house or is it something you did yourself?
We did all the door and window treatment in the house the same way, we started with rough cut fir clear grade lumber and planed and routed it ourselves.

Attachments

ADay2Long

Supergrover, how can you game with your mouse and keyboard setup like that? :shok: Am I the only one that needs his mouse to be next to his keyboard? :biggrin:

Supergrover

Ha I actually tried it the other way, no can do, just doesnt feel right.

Plus if I game then I plug in my merc stealth, I hate it for everyday use and being usb it is just a matter of plugging it in and playing.

Sheep

3 of 7,

That picture of the Guitar, and the Dog, did you take those? i used that Same guitar picture for a desktop a while back (still have it saved from interfacelift).

My setup is currently in my Home Theater room, but it will be moving to my bedroom (can't stand gaming on a couch). Picking up the last items tomorrow to make this move possible. I'll get some photo's when it's all setup.

Front of my Home Theater, with the Silverstone case in the rack beneath the Recevier. Old components will be going in there shortly.

Theater Seating, table has a pull out tray so the keybaord and mouse are in your lap, needs to be lowered a bit more.

Sheep

3 of 7

3 of 7,

That picture of the Guitar, and the Dog, did you take those? i used that Same guitar picture for a desktop a while back (still have it saved from interfacelift).
Sheep
I think I got them both from Deviant art. Two of my favourites.

Twitter