What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

Empty_Quarter

THAT IS FRIGGIN' SWEET!!!!!!!

LOL ! I love how the bookshelf speakers are bigger than everything else!

on a random note, how do you find the klipsch speakers? are they too bright? I've heard many people comment on that
ty :)

The Klipsch's sound is very unique, ill give them that. They are definitely bright and the difference is huge especially when you move from a warm sounding set.

But you know what? I've grown used to them really quick and I'm at the point where I actually love it! The tweeters bring out so much detail and clarity so nicely and its a dream to have.

ADay2Long

Nice setup DorkSterr, you're braver than I am, I'd never put my console that close to the edge of a table sitting on it's side! :haha:

cwestwell

Ha I actually tried it the other way, no can do, just doesnt feel right.

Plus if I game then I plug in my merc stealth, I hate it for everyday use and being usb it is just a matter of plugging it in and playing.
Yeah I have the Merc Stealth and I love it for gaming but I keep it plugged in for everyday use and it drives me frigging nuts....the numpad messes with me every time.

Supergrover

Website
www.cmstorm.com
Yeah I have the Merc Stealth and I love it for gaming but I keep it plugged in for everyday use and it drives me frigging nuts....the numpad messes with me every time.
What really pissed me off with placement is the "delete" button, couldnt they have put it by itself ? I mean come on might as well have put the "shift" button where it is.:blarg:

Latest posts

Twitter