What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

gingerbee

he's just got a thing for ram/goats take your pic ha ha ( luv the red paint very nice i like dark colors wife like light colors guess who wins):haha:

sswilson

Staff member
here's mine just not the greatest pic but here go's nothing. and this is a temp set up cause now that we are not losing are house the computer/office is getting redone
I must have missed that in your other thread. Good to hear that you got things sorted out..... (hope you went with a Canadian based lender this time.... :whistle: )

gingerbee

off topic but yes we got to keep are home and no we are still with them. changing asap ( you know beg,borrow and steal still got my house)( but just trying to wait till we get are taxs back so hopefully we can refinance with a bank.) the major business needs to show that it makes 100,000 a year easily and then maybe the bank will deal with us.

kiwik

Anyone knows where I could find a table that looks like Dorksteerr's (His post)? I'm searching for something really simple, under 250$ if possible...

Latest posts

Twitter