What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

steers

Nice!

Your first thoughts on that monitor steers?
First thought was: Damn this thing is bright! :haha:

After calibrating it though, it's a bloody gorgeous panel. Plenty of input options, and at ~30% off during the Dell Days of Deals last week, it was quite the steal.

bkh2

Nice setup, Steers. Nice and clean. We have those monitors at the university I go to. They're pretty nice.

feerof

Life sucks when you don't have money = (

P3 1ghz computer = ) 768 mb of SDram

pure awesomeness LOL

and pardon my lame camera skills, LOL im still a complete noob at iso, aperature... you name it, i'm a noob at it LOL

Bubbzilla

Here is my bran new i7 beast that i got on sunday. The specs are in my signature. The dell under the desk, hooked up to the smaller monitor for email and what not, its my previouse computer. A p4 3Ghz.

Here it is in all its red glowing glory

And this is my bros desk. our standards of cleanliness differ. His iMac is 2.4 Ghz dual core.

And heres the whole desk

PoSaiDon

Oh BTW here is mine. it's not quite to my taste for true Minimalistic but in 2 weeks my new buils will be done and some Modification will be done for the desk. Please feel free to give you opignions

Latest posts

Twitter