What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

Phobia

Doesn't it hurt your head to have your tv up that high? and as i said in the other thread, yikes!

Inik

@Arinoth

Put your PC beside your bed.. I'm sure you won't kick it and you'll have more space on the desk :)

Arinoth

Staff member
Doesn't it hurt your head to have your tv up that high? and as i said in the other thread, yikes!

Not really because i am far back enough from it and sit properly in a chair that its really not as bad one would think.

Though mind you i spent my last school year with a monitor that was much higher then this so i'm kinda used to it

@Arinoth

Put your PC beside your bed.. I'm sure you won't kick it and you'll have more space on the desk :)
Can't, drawers are there that hold some of my crap

BrainEater

Here's a current shot of part of my desk ;

----

My main rig has been moved into a different room (via the hole in the wall behind the right monitor).....

:thumb:

Phobia

why did you move your main pc into a different room, but keep the monitors in that one, becasue of the noise?

Latest posts

Twitter