What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

Thund3rball

Nice setup Thund3rball, love the glow.
Thanks mate:)
This space used to be such a huge chaotic mess the wife and I just got sick of it so went all out and redid the whole loft. It is shaping up to be really cool! Can't wait to show off the finished man space ...heh heh

Thunder what type of shelving are you using?
I'm using these ikea brackets & shelves (black/brown option).
IKEA | Wall shelves | Brackets | BJÄRNUM | Bracket
IKEA | Wall shelves | Wall shelves | LACK | Wall shelf

They are great, I've got them screwed into the wall studs and are very sturdy. I'll take some daylight pics so you guys can see the whole thing very soon ;)

Chilly

Website
mirthful.ca
haha

heh.

Thats not actually what my desk looks like normally.It was cleanup time after a lan , it looked like a funny shot so....

:thumb:
This isn't a real desk post, but well...

I wanted to show the casuilties from the last lan I hosted :)

Lets just say its HARD to get bawls by the case in the GTA, 5 and 1/2 cases were murdered that night when we started with a total of 6.. this was consumed by a small lan of 8 people

Thund3rball

Funny I went to the ikea site and fond those.. just not a fan of the board color.

My office is blue with a reddish desk.
Hm sorry to hear that. Since I redid everything I was able to match all the furniture up. That was the problem I had before, a bunch of mismatched stuff that was hardly functional really.

Kayen

Um... guys i think i should clean my desk.
I just found like.. a gazillion creepy crawlies on my desk when i lifted this piece of paper....

probationer

Now SugarJ has pointed me in the right direction

My desk

It's not quite as clean now...I think that was the first day i setup.

P.S the laptop will be up for sale shortly.