What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

bissa

what is that monitor stand called? it wold defiantly make it easier to clear up some space on my desk.

EDIT: and why would you do that to those CDs? then again that is like $.20 worth of CDs there :haha:

kyle_L

what is that monitor stand called? it wold defiantly make it easier to clear up some space on my desk.

EDIT: and why would you do that to those CDs? then again that is like $.20 worth of CDs there :haha:
here is the link http://ncix.com/products/?sku=43871&vpn=45-235-194&manufacture=ERGOTRON

and i has to use the cd's to make a flat surface on the top of the desk so the arm had something had to mount to, im glad you cant see the 120mm fan on the bottom so it clears the metal bar on the side.

sorry about that mozilla is having problems on my pc and wont let me copy thing sometimes.

Last edited:

bissa

uhh, that seems to be a link to the picture again. and ya I understood what you were doing with the CDs when I looked closer.

feerof

My computer

You can probably search another post i made in this thread... you can compare the desk change over a years time... =P

My desk setup and desk itself were free... so they aren't comparable to most of the desks featured here =P

Attachments

Jonwall

Pic of my current setup, using a cheap $30 desk from xs cargo since its a big flat area, couldnt really have 2 monitors set up properly on my old L desk as it had a hutch too, and now for the first time in forever i have space for my case on the desk too!

Latest posts

Twitter