What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

Toronto122

Crappy photo of my desk....
DSC035301280x768.jpg

LionRed

lowfat ..I have a D2. It enjoys exclusive use of its very own computer. It has been 99% stable....odd loss of signal, but that is Bell's fault (as I can see the receiver finding the signal). Sometimes a recording will go all green (no idea who to blame that on), has not happened in a few weeks. I have a house fan blowing over it....that made a huge difference.

Toronto122

WRONG, you lose $200!! LOL
It's the Fredric!!

Fredric was a Jerker...lol, take from that what you will:punk:

Bubbzilla

DSC_0539.JPG

DSC_0525.JPG

DSC_0526-1.JPG

I just installed Windows 7 Beta on the Dell and the computer looking thing on the desk is an old P3 that I ressurected.

ADH

Hey all, just discovered this place, great site you have here!

My current System specs:

Main comp:HP box with Core2Duo E 440, Vista Ultimate, 4 GB DDR2 RAM, EVGA GeForce 8600GTS 256 MB, Creative SB X-FI sound, 2x320GB SATA 2 Seagate HD's in Raid-1 array, 1 500GB Seagate as a Storage drive, 2x 22" Samsung widescreen LCD's, Lightscribe Dual Layer and LG SuperMulti CD/RW Burner. USB 2.0. with external Hub, 2 FireWire. Smartcard reader. 550 Watt PSU.

Razer equipment: Lycosa Keyboard, Piranha headset, Exactmat and DeathAdder mouse. CyberAcoustics 5.1 surround sound. Net Via wired Router/Modem and 10MB Ultra High Speed from Rogers.

Not the newest stuff but a decent gaming/multimedia box. It will do until I can afford my dream machine.

mysetup1.gif
mysetup2.gif

gal.php
my.php

Latest posts