What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

rjbarker

My Lord...I'm 44 yrs old...that Bar brings back memories of being at my friends house for "sleep-overs"...circa 1974 :)

sswilson

Staff member
My Lord...I'm 44 yrs old...that Bar brings back memories of being at my friends house for "sleep-overs"...circa 1974 :)

Heh.... It came with the house. :)

My wife hates it, but it's in the basement and us guys who hang out down here (myself and my young'un) don't particularly care about the decore... :)

(The glitter stucco ceiling really adds to the ambiance.... :) ).

rjbarker

Heh.... It came with the house. :)

My wife hates it, but it's in the basement and us guys who hang out down here (myself and my young'un) don't particularly care about the decore... :)

(The glitter stucco ceiling really adds to the ambiance.... :) ).

Yeah its funny how the wife says "thats your man-cave"......but she wants to "meddle" with the decor....I go through it everytime I come back from work :)

3 of 7

Yeah its funny how the wife says "thats your man-cave"......but she wants to "meddle" with the decor....I go through it everytime I come back from work :)
I like the way the extra cases of Costco goodies wind up in "my" man cave....
Of course when I'm trapped in here after the big quake I can live on canned vegetables and dry noodles for a week. I'll even have paper towels to use for napkins and asswipe.

kruzn4evr

The testbed has officially moved over to the top of my 70's era bar.... :)

3349fc8d916a594.jpg

3349fc8d917177f.jpg

3349fc8d9172ee5.jpg

Kinda hard to get a good non-flash frontal view with all of those mirrors..... :)

Ok, lets try this again, you win for best Saturday Night Fever set up :rofl:

OneManHitSquad

gotta have a command center

MightyMite1.jpg

Sugo-03 / Asus P5E-VM / Q8200 @ 3.2g / 4g OCZ / ATI 3870 X2 / X-Fi Pci-E / 2X WD 320g Raid 0 / Logitech S520/LX5 wireless key+mouse / Klipsch 2.1 THX / LG BlueRay+HD combo drive / Syncmaster 943bwx 19" wide screen

Last edited:

Latest posts