What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

Thund3rball

I have been working like mad at redoing my man space. The blue glow is coming from my PC, sadly the chair is hiding most of it in this pic. The pink glow is coming from a neon martini lamp I got as a present a long time ago lol. I need to get some more blue lights, I love the ambient lighting.

I'll post more pics when the space is done, should be finished in a couple weeks, and I'll even post a daytime shot so you can see all my neatness ;)

desklights1zy5.jpg

BrainEater

Hehe... we most definitely have the same taste in books...:thumb:

:biggrin:

Look to the top left......the green and red 'Dune' books....Those are 2 of 3 of the new Dune books by Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson.They are based on his fathers original notes.

They cover the time of the ' Butlerian Jihad ' before the original Dune books.

Awesome read.Go buy all 3 right now.

:haha:

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
:biggrin:

Look to the top left......the green and red 'Dune' books....Those are 2 of 3 of the new Dune books by Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson.They are based on his fathers original notes.

They cover the time of the ' Butlerian Jihad ' before the original Dune books.

Awesome read.Go buy all 3 right now.

:haha:
Already have them :thumb: ... those are the 2 books that prompted me to take a closer look at your book shelf!

implosion222

realy ...

theres also 2 other member from rouyn-Noranda, that went to school with me. look for Leclerc and Para_Frank

I went to le Transit high school in Val-D'or.. you may know a good friend of mine that use to live in Rouyn he's in the army, Mathieu Gravel, or my cousin that works at Canadian Tire , Anthony Pomerleau , Hell I never thought I'd seen somebody from Rouyn on here.

Latest posts