What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

DK2

Not much different than my desk here at work, when people complain about it,
I just tell'm that a clean desk means your not doing anything, and as they can see I'm very busy! :biggrin:

Bapadaboopy

CIMG0001-2.jpg

my desk now. unfortunately, my samsung is off cause of my 9800gx2 doesn't support dual monitors. the 17" is for my 2nd pc which is an e6600 and right now 8600gt, but im putting in either my 8800gts or 9600 GT unsure of which one to put in yet. :p my xbox 360 goes up on that shelf where that red cup is, but my brother is borrowing it for now.

CIMG0004.jpg

my new tvs temporary position. If i can't get a dual monitor setup, i'm really tempted to put it on my desk to replace my 2 22"s. However, 40" is pretty big to look at a foot away :p

miggs78

Nice setup Phobes. Nice MM Case :p Oh and the Big screen too :D
A little hiding of those wires could do. C'mon show us a pic of the mess down there lol.

implosion222

CIMG0001-2.jpg

my desk now. unfortunately, my samsung is off cause of my 9800gx2 doesn't support dual monitors. the 17" is for my 2nd pc which is an e6600 and right now 8600gt, but im putting in either my 8800gts or 9600 GT unsure of which one to put in yet. :p my xbox 360 goes up on that shelf where that red cup is, but my brother is borrowing it for now.

CIMG0004.jpg

my new tvs temporary position. If i can't get a dual monitor setup, i'm really tempted to put it on my desk to replace my 2 22"s. However, 40" is pretty big to look at a foot away :p

Nice! MM case. Hey quick question for ya.. how did you mounted the 120mm fans? I've got a few Yate loons with the corner screws.. But there's no threads in the actual case. What did you use?

Digitaldemon

Dirty dishes; fast food containers and god knows what else.

And they have a gf? Wow.

2 dirty cups and a glass... and tim hortons cups... hmm yup .. as for the rest, those get cleaned at the end of the night.. my gf lets me have my space in the house as i let her havehers and trust me she gets pissed about the room, but says nothing cause it is my area :haha::haha:

on the desk;
8 hd's
1 pisces cup
LotR 2 Two Towers collectors edition with smeegal
darth vader... and the swg game
dvds
3 dragons
speakers..
3 Main Boards gigabyte, msi and chaintech
7 peripherals; sound cards, ethernet, etc
Alpine dvd player for one of the cars I own, but I keep it in here at night
my dads watch.. (r.i.p)
my tools; for fixing pc's
boxes in case of rma.
2 psu's
2 3dfx cards
2 agp cards and 1 pciex card
several empty mini bottles of various alcohol types
a magic 8ball
Jack Daniels Cup
1 router
I also share the room with a cranky cat.. dish in corner and his scratch post
and magazines; CPU, hotrodder. Maxim and other ones
There is a few more things...

I dont have space for all this I have to build shelves, which I dont have time to...

:bleh:

Latest posts