What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

G

Is that a neural impulse actuator hangin there ?!!

----

Oh and....budwieser ? for shame.

:haha:
Yup, but it has a FUBARed right sensor so on Tuesday it gets RMAed, will do a miny review on it sometime next month. The hard part about the NIA is that there isn't really any instructions seams just about every user is different at least with the Alpha and Beta brainfingers, the glance was a snap IMO despite other ppl having it work randomly for them.

I've downloaded a profile for using it as a mouse replacement but haven't been able to try that out yet.

More to come after RMA.:whistle:

BrainEater

Sweet.I look forward to it.

Yes , that was what the first reviews of the NIA said as well , experimentation with placement is a must.

:thumb:

G

That portrait monitor looks really awkward. It is so far away from the other screen. What do you use it for?
It's not awkward at all, a slight turn of my head is all it takes.
I use it for vent/x-fire/temps/torrents I like a clean desktop, no icons or wallpapers.

EDIT: Looking at the image i agree looks awkward but they are horizontally centered, doesn't look it in the pic.

cwestwell

I had that blade case years ago I tore it apart and painted it inside and out modded the hell out of it but gave up short of finish due to flimsy aluminum that wasn't structuraly sound after the mods....

cwestwell

DSCF0296.jpg
cwestwell

Latest posts