What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

lowfat

Staff member
Mostly the same before just a few different things on the desk. New keyboard, mouse mat, usb hub, and Harmony Hub.

ie0dcyN.jpg

Ooi3bAq.jpg

Shadowmeph

I wished that the funds to have a decent desktop well ok more like the space to have a decent desk top I sit on my Could have the keyboard on my lap and my mouse pad on the cushion beside me and play using my LED tv as a monitor my laptop is used a my Main and I have that plugged into an older LED 27 " tv which is attached to a older glass kitchen table

Entz

Mostly the same before just a few different things on the desk. New keyboard, mouse mat, usb hub, and Harmony Hub.
How do you like the elusive mouse mat? Have been considering ordering one. Assuming round 2 isn't already sold out Oo

lowfat

Staff member
Reinstalled the 32" LG 32GK850F-B Height wize its damn near perfect compared to the 55" C9. Now I can browse / listen to internet w/o having to worry about burn in.
zGTpXwJ.jpg

REG8uPf.jpg

Seems well built and it looks pretty good. They are backordered till August currently.
Update on the GN Mouse Mat, I have some really annoying tracking issues w/ my mouse. If I move the mouse vertically slowly, it will often jump back and forth to the sides a few pixels, sometimes even curve off. Could be an issue w/ optical mouses only tho.

Arinoth

Staff member
Seeing great clean setups like these always inspire me to want to clean mine up to be a lot more...presentable...but then I never get to it... One of these damn days I'll have a cleaned up desk and share it...one of these days...