What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your Home Theatre

ZaP

I'm moving away from an overkill setup into something much more pedestrian. Doesn't compare to ZaP's overkill :haha:

Statements v1 with centre channel driven by an Emotiva XPA-5

Sonos Beam

I don't feel alone now zoob:bananafunky:

lowfat

Staff member
Sister built me a stand for my tv. Spent a few days doing cable management and lighting for it. Network switch, Wetek Hub, Harmony Hub, PoE injector for AP, ESP8266 RGB controller (w/ DHT11 temp/humidity sensor) as well as the PSU for the RGB controller are all mounted to the bottom sides of the shelves to keep things cleaner.

Lysrin

Wow that cable management is a thing of beauty lowfat! Well done! (y)(y)

I have never seen an open back TV stand hide that much stuff so well!

Lysrin

Sister built me a stand for my tv. Spent a few days doing cable management and lighting for it. Network switch, Wetek Hub, Harmony Hub, PoE injector for AP, ESP8266 RGB controller (w/ DHT11 temp/humidity sensor) as well as the PSU for the RGB controller are all mounted to the bottom sides of the shelves to keep things cleaner.

Just curious, what RGB strips are you using in this set up?

lowfat

Staff member
Just curious, what RGB strips are you using in this set up?

Generic stuff from China. I have like 25 meters of China leds in action and they work fantastic.

C$ 7.41 5%OFF | SMD 5050 LED Strip 5M 60led/m DC 12V 24V Flexible Ribbon Diode Tape RGB White Warm White Red Green Blue Yellow Light

lowfat

Staff member
Bought a bunch of "new" audio gear over the last few weeks. Pretty damn happy with setup now. Not such an OCD level of cable management. But removing devices before was such a choir. Using velro now for most stuff instead of zip ties.

TV: LG 55 C9 OLED. calibrated.
AVR: Yamaha Aventage RX-A730
FRONTS: Paradigm SE11 MK3s
CENTER: Kef iQ10c
SURROUNDS: Paradigm ADP-70s
REARS: Kef iQ1s
SUB: Velodyne DPS-10

ZrJThMN.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts