What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

vaughn77

jt11, asus pro x79 pro , 3930 k (4.7gz) , corsair ven 16gb , xfx 1250 watt , crucial m4 240 and a 120 , evga gtx 680.

Soullessone21

My Shinobi XL's are back and being modded :D

Black is the server and folder ready for anything where the white is coming to Calgary with me for a full BigBang MSI Mod up

Old Dirty Rad at the lower intake

New Top clean nice rad at the back exhaust

New top Fans

Custom cooled GPU 6970 CUII modded a little more and soon I will put a support plate in and two directed 140mm Fans

All ready for action

Finished Product

Biggest change is the temps from 70c+ in Prime and gaming and 45-55C on Idle (think my fluid was getting gunked up) To idle 28c-33c and under load for more then an hour 40c peaking at 48c.

DAMN that's some card flex haha

sswilson

Staff member
Somebody's got a bitfenix ghost inbound that's gonna get some underwater AMD quad lovin.... doing everything in my power to resist the WC'd gfx cards being pimped in the buy/sell...... ;)

Soullessone21

Somebody's got a bitfenix ghost inbound that's gonna get some underwater AMD quad lovin.... doing everything in my power to resist the WC'd gfx cards being pimped in the buy/sell...... ;)
Hey if you need some blocks for that quad setup hit me up those OCZ ones should work great for even G34's if you turn them 22%

Going with the Ghost as well for a friend of mine as well as making my buddies bf a Shinobi White setup out of my old gear so they can play D3 together :)

sswilson

Staff member
Hey if you need some blocks for that quad setup hit me up those OCZ ones should work great for even G34's if you turn them 22%

Going with the Ghost as well for a friend of mine as well as making my buddies bf a Shinobi White setup out of my old gear so they can play D3 together :)
I've got a BrainEater modified block waiting to go onto the new 965 I've got inbound to replace the dualie I've currently got on the 990FX board. In fact, everything on that loop but the tubing and compression fittings is something I've purchased from members here..... ;)

edit: And my reading comprehension wasn't all that great this evening... no Quad procs on boards for me, just quad cores on single proc boards.... :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Twitter