What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

Vinnie

Just finished redoing my whole case, my me know what you guys think.
Will start overclocking CPU and GPU today or tomorrow, will let you guys know how it goes on another thread.

Last edited:

Piderman

Hey guys!
So I built this over my school year at NAIT here in Edmonton I though some might really enjoy a mod like this and others not so much haha.
I would have loved to do a complete build log on this guy as I had all sorts of challenges when working on him, but i just did not have the time so here you all go.
2x680's
i7-960
12GB Mushkin

If you have any questions about any of the mods just ask because it was all a first time for me. Thanks for taking a look, have a great day.:punk:

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter