What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

akira749

WARNING: HORRIBLE PICTURE INCOMING. :whistle:

But something like this. That is SATA sized heatshrink used here. You would need to remove the 6-pin connector to get it over. Or you could use the larger heatshrink (which you can see on my 24-pin in previos photos) go over two 6-pin (or even all four) cables at the same time.

Oh yes I see what you mean now! I will check if I have some black sata heatshrink left if not I will have some in my next order which will be pretty soon :biggrin:

I will post some pics when it will be done...It's gonna give a cleaner almost straight look at the PCIe cables...thanks for the hint!

GEAR

Nice SM8! :thumb:

And that Dual D5 setup... :punk:
Hey Thanks akira, it was a bit of work but a great learning experience for a noob. The guys over on Daz's forum were uber helpful with honest opinions and sage advice. I started with a 932 with an H80 in Nov/11 and worked my way up to this. Won't be needing another case for a long time with this SM8. Love the versatility of these Caselabs cases and the extra room makes it major easy to work in. With the optional mounting plates and such, no drilling of the actual case is required, just the part you want to mount something on.
006.jpg

010.JPG

New Routing 001.JPG

Swapped over 008.JPG

Shots 005.JPG

Shots 013.jpg

Shots 063.JPG

GEAR

OMG!!! Gonna waste MORE money on this...:clap:...got more fittings comin' so I can put the rad ports to the rear and run the rad/res line above the mobo tray, along with mounting the res on the back wall, paint the PCI slot covers, maybe the top PSU plate, pump top brackets and selected screws.

Latest posts

Twitter