What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

Astaroth

Grouch indeed, lol. Few things I'd do differently Gear, but money well wasted :). Liquid cooling expands the PC building hobby and gives you more things to tinker with. Enaberif, care to elaborate and be more specific in your reasoning?

clshades

Nice Gear... i'm in the process of redoing my entire setup. Waste of money: Absolutely! One of a kind custom rig: Yes please!

Squeetard

"Quote This..."
I could've bought 10 XBox's with the money I've spent just upgrading graphics cards since the xbox 360 has been released.. Money well wasted I say!

GEAR

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement. I'm havin' a blast doin' this rig up and wasting my hard earned dineros:punk:!! I have tried to keep the costs down but dammit, some things cannot be scrimped on:haha:. Since I don't have the room to work on cars or bikes this hobby piques my interest to no end. Kind of like a piece of art that you can actually use. It would be cool to have the money to just "build", however I don't think I'd have as much fun as actually using what you have to build something. I've garnered many great ideas and tips from forums like this and likewise I share what little I've learned so far. It's a great community and you all deserve kudos for what you've built and the money you have wasted!! Should be gettin' more parts this week and would like to update and if anyone is interested, my build pics are here..just click on the pic...

GEAR

Thanks very much for the kind words and encouragement, its a great community and you all deserve major kudos for the rigs you have built and the money you have wasted!! Have more fittings coming this week so I'll do the rad move and a few other things. Hope to update soon. Thanks again!:punk:

enaberif

Grouch indeed, lol. Few things I'd do differently Gear, but money well wasted :). Liquid cooling expands the PC building hobby and gives you more things to tinker with. Enaberif, care to elaborate and be more specific in your reasoning?
Dual pumps in a loop shows no real benefit. If you had the two pumps on hand then ok.

Twitter