What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

Squeetard

"Quote This..."
That's a failsafe. Redundancy is so your system keeps running after a failure. So you don't lose data or corrupt a file.

GEAR

Since I had four pumps in hand(2 Vario, 2 Non Vario) and I like the looks of a Dual Pump Top over the single that's the way I decided to go. The dual bay res I had in the 932 doesn't go well with an SM8 in my opinion. Pretty much had everything else except more fittings and can you really have enough fittings?:thumb:

GEAR

Hey All! Finished up those updates (but is a guy ever really finished?), and it all turned out fairly well. New tubing runs look good and flow is improved :thumb: (need a few small extenders to get the angles exact). Swapped out the Feser Blue UV Tubing for Primochill Blue UV which is much more clear but a hell of a lot more stiff making the short run from the res to pump top a real pain in the ass but we got 'er! Did a little more painting along with sleeving the SATA cables and re-installed the water block LEDs. Added 2 new Temp Gauges( res and ambient ) as I fried the last 2...lol...I havn't the faintest on how those power leads got into the 12v rail side of the Molex connector:doh:..lol. Sure havin' a blast workin' with this case, with the add ons you can buy its more case than I'll ever need. Everybody have a great rest of the week!! Added a little mod to the pump top and scored a ModSmart 20 LED Station. That should help with centralizing the lighting.
Wire 006.JPG
005.JPG
Wire 030.JPG
Night Shots & LEDs 035.JPG
Night Shots & LEDs 019.JPG
Night Shots & LEDs 028.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

GEAR

Sweet rig there Kindred, white tubing looks great. Does that 2600k hold the 4.8 o/c steady for you? Same CPU here and mine gets a little sketchy past 4.6. Great job!!

GEAR

Power Cable

Got the mail yesterday and surprise...my custom power cable showed up...

Power 002.JPG

Power 007.JPG

Power 010.JPG

Big Thanks to gdesmo for making me this cable!!

hero1

The Creation and Evolution of Rig

:bananafunky: Here's mine. Specs on my signature!:clap:

Attachments

GEAR

Right you are akira!! Give that man a ceegar.:clap:480mm x 63mm of cooling goodness...lol.

Latest posts

Twitter