What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

Birk

This is a temporary build while I figure out what I'm doing. Might go with a different case, Definitely going to get a new pump top for my D5 and a Tube Reservoir.

and the backside before i put it all back together.

clshades

I'm not a fan of this loop config to be honest. I would add a couple 90's and a couple 45's.

The run from the cpu to vid is good it's almost always a perfect 45* angle. I would run from the output of the vid to the pump/res. instead of back to the rad. I would go from the output of the rad to the cpu instead of pumping into the cpu...

add a couple 90's one for the rad and one off the vid
add a couple 45's from the rad to cpu.

Birk

Thats the plan for the final build, Ran out of cash on the Fittings, already over $100 worth on that setup, I do plan to get 90s and 45s to complete straight lines on all runs, the 2 very long hoses were simply to close it up at 3am lol. for now with the intention that at least some of my tube would be useable in the next go around, Actually considering an Enthoo Primo. Like I said this is a temporary build as I use this PC for my daily work. Also expecting some new loop parts so it'll have a rad at start of blocks and end of blocks

Birk

Part of me is thinking of Acrylic tubes if I get the Enthoo but I do believe that would require all new fittings and I don't think I'm going that direction yet. Maybe for the next makeover in a couple years.

Latest posts

Twitter